You Can Hire Your Own Writer
Companies can hire a professional published writer for their websites or any other project that requires high-quality written English.
That professional writer is Michael O’Dwyer – you can search for name + journalist or + writer or +Hong Kong to view some of his published work and verify his competence. OR check out our ‘Hire a Writer’ page, which includes a portfolio. He specialises in business and technology topics, especially cybersecurity, data privacy and process improvement.
Upscaling of written English (U.S. or UK variations), including but not limited to:
- Social Media
- Marketing material for online and offline (trade fairs for example) promotion
- Email templates
- Email processing on behalf of companies
- Process documentation
- Free evaluation of existing providers
Research and promotion
Online research is frequently needed by companies and students alike. Our areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Market and competitor analysis
- Sales leads
- SEO analysis
- Quality standards and import/export regulations
- Social media
- Free promotional opportunity for future business/technology articles written by our CEO
For Students and Emigrants
We can research the following but not limited to:
- Educational institutions and admission procedures,
- Countries, entry requirements, visa regulations and more
- Accommodation options.
Education and Immigration
Those who seek to emigrate to or study in an English-speaking country almost always need to complete English proficiency tests, with the IELTS being the most common requirement. We aim to provide a solution for students and emigrants that will provide them with the necessary writing skills to succeed in any English proficiency test.
Areas covered include but are not limited to:
- English writing – from beginner to advanced
- Business English
- Letters of introduction
- Personal essays
- CVs or resumes
- U.S. or U.K English
Online writing courses for students, businesses and individuals