Pricing will depend on the project size, ongoing requirements, if any, and other specifics such as industry area (directly related to complexity), target audience and other variables.
The key thing to remember is we are not the resource for you if you are seeking budget rates. $10 or even $100 for a magazine-quality post, for example. We charge magazine rates for magazine quality. 🙂 And we don’t feel even a little bit guilty about it.
Professional services command professional rates, and ours are in line with or below average industry rates in the UK, Europe and the U.S for the same tasks.
Note: Our solutions involve the written word only. If you need graphic design, another service provider is required.
HKD is our local currency and is fixed, pricing in other currencies will fluctuate with exchange rates. For calculation purposes, we define a ‘page’ as 400-450 words in 12-point font.
Consider it a starting point, as all projects are different. Contact us for a specific quote, indicating detailed requirements (including budget) and deadlines.
Enquiries that do not include all of the following will be ignored…
- Project Type (whether writing or editing, for example)
- Specifics (blog post, white paper, marketing collateral, website core, articles)
- Where it will be published (own or third-party website, for example)
- Desired function/CTA (examples include sales, thought leadership, promotion, social media, B2B, B2C, industry-specific)
- Volume: approximate word count and expected number of items per month.
- Approximate budget per item: in the currency of your choice.
- Deadline for completion: for emergency orders (within 72 hours) an additional fee is necessary.
Note: Before contacting us, please review the main pricing page to ensure we are a good match for your requirements.
Thanks for reading,